According to the Italian Personal Data Protection code, fabbricadigitale – headquartered in Casalmaggiore (CR) Italy, via Alessandro Volta 3 – as the processing titleholder, has to provide some information relating to the use of your personal and sensitive data.
Purposes of the process
Personal data collected from and images possibly sent by the concerned person are the object of the process, and are processed and used directly for:
- execution of obligations coming from the stipulated contracts with fabbricadigitale and/or in compliance with specific concerned person requests, before the contract due date;
- compliance of law obligations, regulations or community rules;
- management of technical and/or business information requests submitted through the websites of fabbricadigitale;
- management of registration requests for the assistance portals (support.multiux.com), with the resulting access to published material and its free download;
- further activities, relating to fabbricadigitale, made by phone, fax, sms, MMS, mail, email, automatic communication systems that are about the concerned person, who can approve or not them. These include the following activities:
- market researches for measuring the concerned person satisfaction about the quality on offered services and fabbricadigitale activity;
- activities of business communication, fabbricadigitale products/services promotion and sell made directly or not, that means through specialized companies.
Processing data modality
In relation to the specified purposes, data processing occurs through manual, computer, and telematics tools with logics strictly connected to the own purposes and, in any way, in order to guarantee data security and privacy.
In accordance with article 24, relating to paragraphs 1), 2), 3), 4), Your personal data processing and communication do not need Your consent because the process is necessary for the execution of obligations coming from the contract itself and/or for the execution of performances required by You and in compliance with the legal obligations.
Relating to the purpose in paragraph 5), in accordance with article 130 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, data processing consent is necessary when data are collected for marketing purposes.
Nature of provision
Data provision is discretionary and it is subject to the will of the person who wants to register himself to the company’s portals or wants to obtain the requested information. The missed data provision, strictly useful for the registration, entails the impossibility to complete itself and the consequent services consumption. Data not explicitly signed as mandatory can be easily allowed by interested people.
Data communication and dissemination
Data can be communicated to third parties in respect of law obligations or in respect of the signed contract (for example, Public Entities, Control Authorities, Banks, etc.). Data can be communicated to connected and/or controlled companies always in respect of supply and/or signed contract. Data cannot be disseminated.
Terms of data storage
Personal data are stored just for the time necessary to manage the contractual relationship between parties and, in any way, no more than ten (10) years from the end of the relationship.
Referring to the data processing for commercial and promotional communications, those data are stored in compliance with the law terms, except in case of missed processing consent.
Titleholder and Representatives of data processing
The Titleholder referred to this Informative is fabbricadigitale srl, headquartered in Casalmaggiore – via Alessandro Volta 3 – Italy.
For any communication, the Titleholder makes the following email address available: email@example.com.
The Titleholder has and stores an up-to-date list of the elected representatives and it guarantees the acknowledgement of each representative at the previously mentioned place.
Rights of the concerned person
In any moment, the interested person can employ his rights as the titleholder of data processing, in accordance with article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, entirely available here below:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Article 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The concerned person has the right to obtain the confirmation or not of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain the information:
a) about the source of his personal data;
b) about the purposes and processing modalities of his personal data;
c) about the logic used in case of personal data processing through electronic tools;
d) about the indentificative data of the titleholder, representatives and of the nominated person, according with article 5, clause 2;
e) about the subjects or categories of persons whom the personal data may be communicated to or who can learn about, as nominated person in the State, representatives or titleholder.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain:
a) the update, correction, and the integration of data when interested;
b) the cancellation, modification in anonymous form or the block of processed data in violation of the law, including those not necessarily stored in relation to the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations aforementioned in a) and b) have been notified, even in their content, to people who receive communication and dissemination of those data, except in case of impossible fulfillment or when it requires an excessive number of means than the protected right.
- The concerned person has the right to object, entirely or in part, to:
a) his personal data processing for legitimate reasons, even for the purpose of the collection itself;
b) his personal data processing for purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for market research or commercial communications. The concerned person can also object to his personal and sensitive data processing, for legitimate reasons, even for the purpose of the collection itself. He can additionally object to his personal and sensitive data processing for purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for market research or commercial communications.